Microsoft Studios has begun rolling out the Fulgore title update for Killer Instinct, which introduces the season's eighth and final add-on character, the cyborg knight Fulgore, and an Arcade Mode.
Weighing in at 6.8 GB, the update adds online lobbies featuring eight-player rooms and a spectating functionality. Killer Instinct's update was developed by the title's developer Double Helix Games, which was acquired by Amazon in February. Microsoft has since brought a new developer onto the title, Iron Galaxy Studios, developer of 2011's Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Online Edition and 2013's Divekick.
"Before we were ever talking about this, I was a fan of the game," Dave Lang, CEO of Iron Galaxy, told Polygon in an interview. "And to get to now take it over and start with this great base, and expand it and put new stuff on top of it, everyone in the company is super pumped up, and we can't wait to show people what we're going to be doing down the road."
- Female representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9