The official Sony Entertainment Network Store features a banner advertising pre-orders for The Last of Us: Remastered on the PlayStation 4 for $59.99.
At the time of writing, clicking on the banner directs the user to a "Page not found" notice. Last week, PlayStation's Eurasian Software Market Manager Sercan Sulun mentioned during an interview on Turkish CNN that the PS4 version will launch this summer on the PlayStation Network and physically. According to Sulun, the PS4 release will also include the Left Behind DLC that launched on the PS3 Feb. 14.
A Sony spokesperson had told Polygon that "At no time have we announced that The Last of Us is coming to PS4 and therefore, have nothing to say on the subject." The Naughty Dog-developed title launched as a PS3 exclusive earlier this year.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall