The official Sony Entertainment Network Store features a banner advertising pre-orders for The Last of Us: Remastered on the PlayStation 4 for $59.99.
At the time of writing, clicking on the banner directs the user to a "Page not found" notice. Last week, PlayStation's Eurasian Software Market Manager Sercan Sulun mentioned during an interview on Turkish CNN that the PS4 version will launch this summer on the PlayStation Network and physically. According to Sulun, the PS4 release will also include the Left Behind DLC that launched on the PS3 Feb. 14.
A Sony spokesperson had told Polygon that "At no time have we announced that The Last of Us is coming to PS4 and therefore, have nothing to say on the subject." The Naughty Dog-developed title launched as a PS3 exclusive earlier this year.
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Wii version of Skylanders Trap Team bundled with Wii U download code
More from Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- What Last-Gen Game Do You Want Remade For Next-Gen?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- DESTINY disappointment?