The official Sony Entertainment Network Store features a banner advertising pre-orders for The Last of Us: Remastered on the PlayStation 4 for $59.99.
At the time of writing, clicking on the banner directs the user to a "Page not found" notice. Last week, PlayStation's Eurasian Software Market Manager Sercan Sulun mentioned during an interview on Turkish CNN that the PS4 version will launch this summer on the PlayStation Network and physically. According to Sulun, the PS4 release will also include the Left Behind DLC that launched on the PS3 Feb. 14.
A Sony spokesperson had told Polygon that "At no time have we announced that The Last of Us is coming to PS4 and therefore, have nothing to say on the subject." The Naughty Dog-developed title launched as a PS3 exclusive earlier this year.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta