Ubisoft's hack-centric Watch Dogs includes a single player campaign featuring a new playable character as part of its PlayStation 4 Season Pass, according to a since removed product page on the official Gamestop website spotted by AGB.
"Stay connected to the world of Watch Dogs with the Watch Dogs Season Pass. Get access to a unique Single Player Campaign featuring a new playable character plus more missions, weapons, and exclusive content for $19.99," reads the game's product details from the removed webpage. "That's an over 30 percent savings versus buying each piece separately."
The PS4 DLC allegedly becomes available to download on May 27, with pre-orders available for $19.99.
Polygon has contacted Ubisoft for confirmation of these Season Pass details and will update you with more information as it comes.
Watch Dogs is set for a May 27 release on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC. A Wii U version will follow at a later date. For more on Watch Dogs, be sure to read and watch our interview with the developers to learn why the game was delayed and how they hope that will improve it. You can also learn how the multiplatform game will compare on various systems and what's going on with the Wii U version.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom announced, has kind of a Zelda vibe
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Really Horrible
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- PLAYSTATION WONT SIGN IN
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders