According to The Behemoth's Dan Paladin, the Steam version of BattleBlock Theater will cost $14.99 and feature a handful of improvements and additions. This includes the ability to immediately switch out weapons, as well as Steam Workshop, Steam Inventory and Steam Trading Cards integration as well as fatter cats.
Players who participated in the Steam beta test for BattleBlock Theater will get a copy of the Steam version for free. Paladin notes that players should delete the beta before setting up the full version of the game.
"This is our way of saying thank you for helping us identify any threats," Paladin wrote.
BattleBlock Theater launched for Windows PC and Xbox Live Arcade in April 2013. In March, The Behemoth announced that the game would come to Steam sometime in 2014, with a closed beta running the final week in March. For more details, check out our review of the title.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer