First shown in Japan yesterday, this 30-second teaser of gameplay in the upcoming HD remake of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire shows how it looks with the same 3D treatment last year's Pokémon X and Pokémon Y received.
It's not much, beyond showing off legendary Pokémon Groudon and Kyogre, both of whom made their debut in the original Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire in 2002. Here you can see them with their 3D animations.
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, coming to the Nintendo 3DS, are pegged for a November launch date worldwide. The Pokémon Co. says both games will be a "new adventure" set in "a spectacular new world."
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?