Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition, the console-exclusive package that includes the Reaper of Souls expansion, will be released Aug. 19 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, Blizzard Entertainment announced today.
The bundle will cost $59.99 on PS4 and Xbox One, and $39.99 on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Blizzard released Diablo 3 itself on PS3 and Xbox 360 last September, but this will mark Reaper of Souls' debut on consoles. Existing console players can continue playing their characters in the Ultimate Evil Edition — PS3 characters can be transferred to the PS3 or PS4 versions of the upcoming release, and Xbox 360 characters can go to Xbox 360 or Xbox One. In addition, the Ultimate Evil Edition allows for four-player multiplayer, local or online, and includes some features that were not available in the original PC or console versions of Diablo 3.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Tell Us Your Story
- A New Steam Controller
- DESTINY disappointment?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Really Horrible