The title — in development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC — was announced during Ubisoft's press conference at E3 2013. The third-person shooter is being built in the Snowdrop engine, a new engine built by Ubisoft to power next-generation games.
"Working on The Division is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us at Massive, Reflections, and Red Storm Entertainment," reads the post from the development team. "We are creating something we are really proud of and we don't want to compromise on quality. We are going to release the game when it's ready."
More information on The Division will be revealed at E3.
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall