Watch Dogs, Ubisoft's upcoming open-world game, imagines a world where the phone in your pocket can control everything from cars to street lights, and a video from the developer pranks people into believing that the technology is real.
Press play above to see how the magic of futuristic technology wows its unwitting participants ... and then does something else to them.
Watch Dogs is scheduled for a May 27 release on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC. A Wii U version will follow at an unannounced date. For more on the game, be sure to read and watch our interview to hear developers explain why a delay was best for the game. You can also check out Polygon's analysis of the game's special editions.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?