Watch Dogs, Ubisoft's upcoming open-world game, imagines a world where the phone in your pocket can control everything from cars to street lights, and a video from the developer pranks people into believing that the technology is real.
Press play above to see how the magic of futuristic technology wows its unwitting participants ... and then does something else to them.
Watch Dogs is scheduled for a May 27 release on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC. A Wii U version will follow at an unannounced date. For more on the game, be sure to read and watch our interview to hear developers explain why a delay was best for the game. You can also check out Polygon's analysis of the game's special editions.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9