Watch Dogs, Ubisoft's upcoming open-world game, imagines a world where the phone in your pocket can control everything from cars to street lights, and a video from the developer pranks people into believing that the technology is real.
Press play above to see how the magic of futuristic technology wows its unwitting participants ... and then does something else to them.
Watch Dogs is scheduled for a May 27 release on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC. A Wii U version will follow at an unannounced date. For more on the game, be sure to read and watch our interview to hear developers explain why a delay was best for the game. You can also check out Polygon's analysis of the game's special editions.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?