Electronic Arts will reveal six new games during its E3 press conference this year, according to Spike TV's Geoff Keighley.
In a tweet, Keighley noted that the press conference, set to take place on June 9 at 3 p.m. ET, will last one hour and include all six reveals. The event will be broadcast live on Spike TV's E3 All Access program, as well as streamed through Spike TV's website, the EA website and Twitch.
The press conference, "EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview," will include more information on the company's annouced titles — possiby the next Mirror's Edge game and BioWare's Dragon Age: Inquisition. The event will also offer a look at "new projects and intellectual properties currently in development," according to a press statement from the company.
EA World Premiere at E3 coming live to Spike TV on June 9, 1 hour press conference with six new game reveals as part of our E3 All Access.— Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley) May 6, 2014
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?