Electronic Arts will reveal six new games during its E3 press conference this year, according to Spike TV's Geoff Keighley.
In a tweet, Keighley noted that the press conference, set to take place on June 9 at 3 p.m. ET, will last one hour and include all six reveals. The event will be broadcast live on Spike TV's E3 All Access program, as well as streamed through Spike TV's website, the EA website and Twitch.
The press conference, "EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview," will include more information on the company's annouced titles — possiby the next Mirror's Edge game and BioWare's Dragon Age: Inquisition. The event will also offer a look at "new projects and intellectual properties currently in development," according to a press statement from the company.
EA World Premiere at E3 coming live to Spike TV on June 9, 1 hour press conference with six new game reveals as part of our E3 All Access.— Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley) May 6, 2014
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine