Electronic Arts will reveal six new games during its E3 press conference this year, according to Spike TV's Geoff Keighley.
In a tweet, Keighley noted that the press conference, set to take place on June 9 at 3 p.m. ET, will last one hour and include all six reveals. The event will be broadcast live on Spike TV's E3 All Access program, as well as streamed through Spike TV's website, the EA website and Twitch.
The press conference, "EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview," will include more information on the company's annouced titles — possiby the next Mirror's Edge game and BioWare's Dragon Age: Inquisition. The event will also offer a look at "new projects and intellectual properties currently in development," according to a press statement from the company.
EA World Premiere at E3 coming live to Spike TV on June 9, 1 hour press conference with six new game reveals as part of our E3 All Access.— Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley) May 6, 2014
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- GameStop has a plan to give The Last of Us owners half off of the Remastered edition
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update