LucasArts revealed Star Wars 1313 at E3 2012. Reports since its cancellation indicate that the game would have followed the notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett throughout the galaxy to places like Coruscant (below) and Tatooine, which you can see in the image above that shows a shantytown made of spaceship parts. According to Filmpaint, the artwork dates from 2009.
Werneck's other credits include BioWare's Mass Effect 2, Respawn Entertainment's Titanfall as well as movies like Star Trek Into Darkness and Tron Legacy. You can see selections from his portfolio on his Art Station site.
You can learn more about the latest developments in the Star Wars universe in our coverage of Lucasfilm's new story group and the announcement of the cast of Episode VII. Press play below to hear us discuss both. You can also get discounts on 14 Star Wars games on Steam through the weekend.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault
- Hatoful Boyfriend will let you date pigeons on Aug. 21
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!