LucasArts revealed Star Wars 1313 at E3 2012. Reports since its cancellation indicate that the game would have followed the notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett throughout the galaxy to places like Coruscant (below) and Tatooine, which you can see in the image above that shows a shantytown made of spaceship parts. According to Filmpaint, the artwork dates from 2009.
Werneck's other credits include BioWare's Mass Effect 2, Respawn Entertainment's Titanfall as well as movies like Star Trek Into Darkness and Tron Legacy. You can see selections from his portfolio on his Art Station site.
You can learn more about the latest developments in the Star Wars universe in our coverage of Lucasfilm's new story group and the announcement of the cast of Episode VII. Press play below to hear us discuss both. You can also get discounts on 14 Star Wars games on Steam through the weekend.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- EVE's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- A New Steam Controller
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?