Sony released a new video showing off Blizzard's Diablo 3 expansion Reaper of Souls in action on PlayStation 4 consoles.
The video release follows Blizzard's announcement plans to launch Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition, a console exclusive package that includes the new expansion, on Aug. 19 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, as well as PS4. The bundle will cost $59.99 on PS4 and Xbox One, and $39.99 on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Blizzard previously told Polygon that the developer's goal is "to bring Diablo 3 to as many players as possible," though it isn't making any announcements now.
"Our goal has always been to bring Diablo 3 to as many players as possible," the spokesperson said. "We're excited about launching the Ultimate Evil Edition for PS4 later this year, but we don't have any further platform announcements to share at this time."
Screenshots of the PS4 release were made available during Blizzcon 2013, which you can check out right here.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?