Guild Wars 2's latest update, Festival of the Four Winds, celebrates the game's recent launch in China with the return of the Zephyrite festival, ArenaNet recently announced.
The update, available today, introduces the Four Winds bazaar and other content inspired by Chinese art and culture. By visiting the Labyrinthine Cliffs in-game, players can take part in the Sanctum Sprint, hot air-balloon rides and more.
A teaser look at the Festival of the Four Winds is available in the trailer below. The update is available in North America and Europe today; it will launch in China as the region's first update later this week.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4