Guild Wars 2's latest update, Festival of the Four Winds, celebrates the game's recent launch in China with the return of the Zephyrite festival, ArenaNet recently announced.
The update, available today, introduces the Four Winds bazaar and other content inspired by Chinese art and culture. By visiting the Labyrinthine Cliffs in-game, players can take part in the Sanctum Sprint, hot air-balloon rides and more.
A teaser look at the Festival of the Four Winds is available in the trailer below. The update is available in North America and Europe today; it will launch in China as the region's first update later this week.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes