PES Manager, Konami's casual soccer simulation game, arrived on Android and iOS today.
The game features more than 1,500 players from E.U. leagues. In PES Manager, they appear as badges, which players collect to create their team. Players earn cards with PES Manager's Prize Draw system. For a Normal Prize Draw, players use friendship points, which they can earn by playing against other users or by receiving as an in-game gift. Gather five energy balls by clearing matches, receiving them as an in-game gifts or buying them through in-app purchases, and you'll earn Premium Prize Draw.
Keeping the right group of players on the field, executing special skill moves and earning points help virtual managers improve their squads as they play challenge, skill and league matches.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free