The update will include a new playable map, local split-screen multiplayer that allows up to four goats to play at the same time, goat wall-running, the ability to balance your goat on its front legs, the ability to ride bicycles and skateboards and to force humans to ride your goat. The update will also include new playable goats.
Last month the studio told Polygon the update will open "a lot of new doors" for modders.
Goat Simulator was released for Windows PC April 1. Check out our hands-on impressions from GDC 2014.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4