The full versions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 are now available on the Mac, Aspyr Media announced today.
The games and their respective previously released downloadable content packs are available via digital download through the Steam, Aspyr's online store GameAgent and other online Mac game retailers. Both games feature Steamworks and Steam Play integration as well as cross-platform multiplayer and cooperative online modes.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is available for for $19.99/€17.99/£13.99. Modern Warfare 2's two DLC packs, Resurgence and the Stimulus Package, are available for $14.99/€11.99/£10.99. Modern Warfare 3 can be purchased for $39.99/€36.99/£29.99, while its four DLC packs can be picked up separately for $14.99/€11.99/£10.99.
Mac system requirements follows:
- Operating System: 10.9.2 (Mavericks)
- CPU Processor: Intel i3 (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 4850
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M
- Video Card (Intel): Iris
- Video Memory (VRam): 512 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- California city repeals longstanding ban on ... playing pinball?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Ouya strikes a deal to bring games to China
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Female representation in gaming
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy