Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, a puzzle platformer from Press Play, is now available for Windows PC and Xbox 360 for $14.99, the developer announced today.
The Curse of Brotherhood launched for Xbox One last December, following several shuffles between the Xbox 360 and Xbox One version. The PC and Xbox 360 editions of the game were later slated for release in April. According to creative director Mikkel Thorsted, the team wanted to translate "the quality and the atmosphere from the Xbox One version."
The Curse of Brotherhood is a sequel to 2010's Max and the Magic Marker and follows Max as he sets out to save his younger brother. Players solve puzzles and attack enemies using Max's Magic Marker, which allows him to manipulate objects.
For more on the Xbox One edition of Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, check out our review.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development