Batman: Arkham Knight's first gameplay trailer, released today by publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, focuses on the villains who send Gotham into mass panic, and Batman's most iconic piece of kit: the Batmobile.
"What are you doing?" asks a disembodied voice on the radio. "Evening the odds," replies Batman, calling forth the Batmobile into action and leaping into its cockpit. Arkham Knight makes the Batmobile a main gameplay element for the first time in the Arkham franchise, with the player able to drive around Gotham, jump in and out of the Batmobile and use it in vehicular combat. Villains featured in the trailer include Scarecrow, Two-Face and the eponymous Arkham Knight himself.
Batman: Arkham Knight, which is in development at Rocksteady Studios, is set for release later this year on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One. For more, check out our preview from March and our Friends List episode, "What do we want to see in Batman: Arkham Knight?"
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine