Batman: Arkham Knight's first gameplay trailer, released today by publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, focuses on the villains who send Gotham into mass panic, and Batman's most iconic piece of kit: the Batmobile.
"What are you doing?" asks a disembodied voice on the radio. "Evening the odds," replies Batman, calling forth the Batmobile into action and leaping into its cockpit. Arkham Knight makes the Batmobile a main gameplay element for the first time in the Arkham franchise, with the player able to drive around Gotham, jump in and out of the Batmobile and use it in vehicular combat. Villains featured in the trailer include Scarecrow, Two-Face and the eponymous Arkham Knight himself.
Batman: Arkham Knight, which is in development at Rocksteady Studios, is set for release later this year on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One. For more, check out our preview from March and our Friends List episode, "What do we want to see in Batman: Arkham Knight?"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse