Maybe you're having a rough day, or week. So you are looking for something to distract you for a little bit from whatever is going on.
Perhaps you are looking for a game that's silly, or challenging, or set in a fantastical world you can get lost in. In any case, games can sometimes be a nice escape from it all. So what sorts of games do you play to take your mind off of things?
If this is your first episode, Friends List is a daily web series where we have one-on-one talks about a single question related to video games. The goal is to give Polygon's many team members across the globe and those involved in covering, designing and releasing games, an opportunity to speak with you.
Today on Friends List, Reporters Alexa Ray Corriea and Megan Farokhmanesh ask: What video games do you play when you're sad?
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall