Maybe you're having a rough day, or week. So you are looking for something to distract you for a little bit from whatever is going on.
Perhaps you are looking for a game that's silly, or challenging, or set in a fantastical world you can get lost in. In any case, games can sometimes be a nice escape from it all. So what sorts of games do you play to take your mind off of things?
If this is your first episode, Friends List is a daily web series where we have one-on-one talks about a single question related to video games. The goal is to give Polygon's many team members across the globe and those involved in covering, designing and releasing games, an opportunity to speak with you.
Today on Friends List, Reporters Alexa Ray Corriea and Megan Farokhmanesh ask: What video games do you play when you're sad?
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.