Valve today announced that In-Home Streaming, a Steam feature that enables computer-to-computer streaming, is now available for all users.
When users login to Steam on two computers on the same network, they will automatically connect, allowing them to remotely install, launch and play games as though they were sitting at a remote PC.
In-Home Streaming sends video and audio through the user's home network from their high-end gaming PC to another device in their home. From there, mouse, keyboard and controller input is sent back to the remote computer.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy