Among the Sleep will launch on May 29, developer Krillbite Studio told Polygon today.
The first-person survival horror title will be available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. The PS4 version, which will launch at a later date, will also support Sony's Project Morpheus virtual reality headset.
Among the Sleep — funded through Kickstarter in May 2013 — places players into the footy pajamas of a two-year-old who is roused out of bed in the middle of a night by a series of paranormal happenings. Guided by his sentient stuffed teddy bear, the toddler must maneuver a nightmarish world without being swept away by what lurks within it.
The title was initially in development for PC only, but early this month Krillbite confirmed Among the Sleep would also be coming to PS4. Developers told Polygon that they are "in dialogues regarding other consoles," but at the time could only confirm the PS4 version.
For more details on what it's like playing as a toddler in a horror game, check out our hands-on preview and interview with the developers from the 2014 Game Developers Conference.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Plague Quarter - Overview Video
- What it's like to attend Girls Make Games, the all-girls game dev summer camp