Turtle Rock Studios' cooperative-competitive shooter Evolve will be released globally on Oct. 21 for PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One, publisher 2K Games announced today.
Evolve pits a team of four hunters, each with their own skills and specialties, against a giant, player-controlled monster in multiplayer mortal combat on a deadly alien world. The four-against-one game is in development at Turtle Rock, original creators of Left 4 Dead.
2K is offering a pre-order incentive for Evolve called the Monster Expansion Pack. It will include the Savage Goliath skin for one of the game's giant monsters, as well as a new monster character that will be released after Evolve ships in October.
For more on Evolve, read Polygon's hands-on impressions of the game's original four classes and the Goliath monster.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- DESTINY disappointment?
- PS4 Beta Codes
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Spare Xbox One code