Turtle Rock Studios' cooperative-competitive shooter Evolve will be released globally on Oct. 21 for PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One, publisher 2K Games announced today.
Evolve pits a team of four hunters, each with their own skills and specialties, against a giant, player-controlled monster in multiplayer mortal combat on a deadly alien world. The four-against-one game is in development at Turtle Rock, original creators of Left 4 Dead.
2K is offering a pre-order incentive for Evolve called the Monster Expansion Pack. It will include the Savage Goliath skin for one of the game's giant monsters, as well as a new monster character that will be released after Evolve ships in October.
For more on Evolve, read Polygon's hands-on impressions of the game's original four classes and the Goliath monster.
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)