Turtle Rock Studios' cooperative-competitive shooter Evolve will be released globally on Oct. 21 for PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One, publisher 2K Games announced today.
Evolve pits a team of four hunters, each with their own skills and specialties, against a giant, player-controlled monster in multiplayer mortal combat on a deadly alien world. The four-against-one game is in development at Turtle Rock, original creators of Left 4 Dead.
2K is offering a pre-order incentive for Evolve called the Monster Expansion Pack. It will include the Savage Goliath skin for one of the game's giant monsters, as well as a new monster character that will be released after Evolve ships in October.
For more on Evolve, read Polygon's hands-on impressions of the game's original four classes and the Goliath monster.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?