Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist, the live-action series based on the Street Fighter franchise, is now available to watch on YouTube through Machinima.
Assassin's Fist is an episodic follow-up to Street Fighter: Legacy, a 2010 fan film. The series is a "coming-of-age story" of iconic characters Ryu and Ken and is written by Legacy creator Joey Ansah and Christian Howard.
"Over the course of the series we will see how the past, present and future of all of those characters are intertwined, as the battle to become Ansatsuken Master threatens to tear apart another generation of brothers," the series' description reads.
The series will eventually come to TV, on-demand and DVD and Blu-ray. Those interested can check out every episode on Machinima's YouTube channel.
Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist was crowdfunded via Kickstarter last April.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- Rogue Legacy survival guide: How to keep that family tree growing
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game