The Android launch follows the free-to-play title's release for iOS on April 10. The iOS version has been downloaded more than 10 million times since its release. Trials Frontier features 10 different environments, 250 missions and 70 tracks. Players also have access to nine bikes with their own upgrade paths across three tiers.
RedLynx' Trials Frontier is set after the fall of modern civilization, where humans have reverted to a post-Neolithic Revolution era and live in isolated, small villages around the world. The new era is set after the festering futuristic civilization depicted in Trials Fusion, which launched April 16 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and April 24 on Windows PC.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4