The Android launch follows the free-to-play title's release for iOS on April 10. The iOS version has been downloaded more than 10 million times since its release. Trials Frontier features 10 different environments, 250 missions and 70 tracks. Players also have access to nine bikes with their own upgrade paths across three tiers.
RedLynx' Trials Frontier is set after the fall of modern civilization, where humans have reverted to a post-Neolithic Revolution era and live in isolated, small villages around the world. The new era is set after the festering futuristic civilization depicted in Trials Fusion, which launched April 16 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and April 24 on Windows PC.
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Watch the entire Halo: Nightfall panel from Comic-Con