Announced in early May, the PC version sports upgraded visuals, story sequences and redesigned Job Mastery Cards. It will also support Steam achievements and Steam Trading Cards. Final Fantasy 3 was released in Japan in 1990 for the Famicom. It traveled West for Nintendo DS in 2006. The Japanese role-playing game is also available on the PlayStation Network, the Wii and Wii U Virtual Consoles, Android and iOS.
For more on a newer entry in Square Enix's long-running JPRG series, press play below to watch an Overview video for Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn on PlayStation 4. You can also read Polygon's Final Fantasy 14 review.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall