Limbo will arrive free for PlayStation Plus subscribers this week, while Lemmings Touch and Monster Monpiece will also hit the PlayStation Network May 27, according to posts today on the PlayStation Blog.
Limbo, developer Playdead's grayscale puzzle game, will join the PlayStation Vita Instant Game Collection on Tuesday, according to Kristine Steimer, senior community specialist.
Announced last September, developer d3t's Lemmings Touch allows players to guide the titular critters to safety by giving them skills and manipulating them with the PS Vita's touchscreen.
Developer Compile Heart's Monster Monpiece is a card-based battle game for PS Vita that pits Monster Girls against opponents. Publisher Idea Factory explained earlier this year why some of the game's cards will be censored for its Western release. It will also be available at retail outlets.
Check out our coverage of this month's Instant Game Collection to learn about what PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita members can expect with their subscriptions.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Battlefield Hardline's singleplayer tells the story of a good cop framed