Sony today announced that its third-person shooter The Order: 1886 has been delayed from a planned late 2014 release to early 2015.
The PlayStation 4-exclusive title, developed by Ready at Dawn, was first revealed during last year's E3. It features a team of heroes who fight against monsters and rebels in a steampunk version of Victorian London.
"As we look to bring this experience to the players, we have decided to spend some extra time to deliver on the promise we made when we first introduced the game," offered a Sony spokesperson. "As such, you can expect The Order: 1886 to come exclusively to the PlayStation 4 in early 2015."
Today, Polygon is carrying a full interview with game director Dana Jan as well as impressions of the cover-based shooter.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design