Sony today announced that its third-person shooter The Order: 1886 has been delayed from a planned late 2014 release to early 2015.
The PlayStation 4-exclusive title, developed by Ready at Dawn, was first revealed during last year's E3. It features a team of heroes who fight against monsters and rebels in a steampunk version of Victorian London.
"As we look to bring this experience to the players, we have decided to spend some extra time to deliver on the promise we made when we first introduced the game," offered a Sony spokesperson. "As such, you can expect The Order: 1886 to come exclusively to the PlayStation 4 in early 2015."
Today, Polygon is carrying a full interview with game director Dana Jan as well as impressions of the cover-based shooter.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27