Every year at E3 we look forward to hearing about new games, and every year slightly before E3 we enjoy hearing the rumors and leaks about what new games we'll be hearing about at E3.
If this is your first episode, Friends List is a daily web series where we have one-on-one talks about a single question related to video games. The goal is to give Polygon's many team members across the globe and those involved in covering, designing and releasing games, an opportunity to speak with you.
Today on Friends List, Executive Producer Russ Frushtick and Editor-in-Chief Chris Grant ask: What games will we see at E3, according to rumors and leaks?
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!