The event will be available to watch online on EA's website at 3 p.m. ET. No further details about the game were provided.
Hardline was leaked earlier today from the series' website following the discovery of a new game, "BFH," on the Better Battlelog forums. The game was listed for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One and included four soldier classes: Enforcer, Mechanic, Operator and Professional. A logo for the game was obtained shortly after, along with images of in-game weapons, vehicles and more.
Battlefield 4, the last entry in the series, launched last fall for consoles and PC. Battlefield Hardline is one of six new games EA will apparently reveal during the press briefing on June 9.
For more on Battlefield 4, check out our review.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Microsoft may be offering 24-hour demos of Xbox One games to Gold subscribers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us