The next entry in Giants Software's farming simulation series, Farming Simulator 2014, will be available for Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation Vita June 24, the developer announced today.
Farming Simulator 2014 marks the series' entry into the handheld gaming market; previous titles have been available on mobile devices, Mac, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Xbox 360. The game will include new vehicles and machinery players can use to build their farm.
"In Farming Simulator 14 on 3DS and Vita you face the challenges of a modern farmer, and raise livestock (cows), grow crops, sell produce and manage and develop your own farming complex in a vast and colorful world," the game's description reads. "As you progress in the game, you will unlock a vast array of new machinery and agricultural vehicles that have been faithfully reproduced from actual vehicles from major manufacturers such as Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Kuhn, Amazone, Krone and many others."
For more on the previous game, Farming Simulator 2013, check out our interview with Giants Software.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Fahrenheit review: The sexiest sim of 1994
- Watch the cast of Game of Thrones goof off in this blooper reel
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death