The next entry in Giants Software's farming simulation series, Farming Simulator 2014, will be available for Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation Vita June 24, the developer announced today.
Farming Simulator 2014 marks the series' entry into the handheld gaming market; previous titles have been available on mobile devices, Mac, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Xbox 360. The game will include new vehicles and machinery players can use to build their farm.
"In Farming Simulator 14 on 3DS and Vita you face the challenges of a modern farmer, and raise livestock (cows), grow crops, sell produce and manage and develop your own farming complex in a vast and colorful world," the game's description reads. "As you progress in the game, you will unlock a vast array of new machinery and agricultural vehicles that have been faithfully reproduced from actual vehicles from major manufacturers such as Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Kuhn, Amazone, Krone and many others."
For more on the previous game, Farming Simulator 2013, check out our interview with Giants Software.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding