The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt developer CD Projekt Red will air a livestream June 5 to reveal new gameplay footage and pre-order details for the upcoming role-playing game, the studio announced today.
Known as the Summer Conference, the livestream will include an unveiling of the Collector's Edition of The Witcher 3. More information on The Witcher Adventure Game, the board game that CD Projekt is developing in conjunction with Fantasy Flight Games, will also be given. According to a CD Projekt representative, Cyberpunk 2077 will not be featured during the Summer Conference.
CD Projekt co-founder Marcin Iwiński will host the livestream along with the GOG.com team. GOG.com is a subsidiary of CD Projekt, and the broadcast will also provide details on the future of the gaming distributor — in particular, new technology that will "[take] the platform to the next level," according to a press release from the studio.
The livestream, which will be broadcast from Los Angeles, will begin at 11 a.m. PDT. Online viewers can watch it on the Witcher website and GOG.com. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is set for release in February 2015 on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One. For more, check out our preview from E3 2013.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Microsoft hosting ID@Xbox open house before PAX kicks off
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- That bucket came from the moon: Yep, Destiny took the ice bucket challenge