Tickets for PAX Prime 2014 are now on sale, the convention's organizers announced on the official PAX Twitter account.
The ticketing site, which is run by ShowClix, automatically places people into a queue for buying badges and then gives them eight minutes to make a purchase. Single-day passes cost $35, a $5 increase over PAX Prime 2013.
Hotel booking for PAX Prime is also available now through OnPeak.
PAX Prime 2014 runs for four days, like PAX Prime 2013 did, from Aug. 29 through Sept. 1 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. Polygon will be on hand to bring you coverage from the four-day show.
Update: Tickets went on sale shortly after 1:10 p.m. ET today, and within 20 minutes, all four-day badges were sold out.
Update 2: As of about 1:45 p.m. ET, single-day passes for Saturday are sold out.
Update 3: Shortly after 1:50 p.m. ET, single-day badges for Friday and Sunday sold out as well. Only Monday passes are left now.
Update 4: Tickets for PAX Prime 2014 are now sold out, less than two hours after they went on sale today, according to an announcement posted on the event's official site.
In This StoryStream
- love problem solution baba in kerala +91-9950211818
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse