Zelda Williams — the daughter of actor Robin Williams named after Nintendo's famous princess of Hyrule — is teasing something "extra special" for E3.
Who's going to E3? I'll be doing something extra special there. More details soon!— Zelda Williams (@zeldawilliams) May 28, 2014
Williams' father has made no secret of naming his daughter after Princess Zelda, the titular heroine of Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series. In 2011, the father-daughter duo appeared together in TV commercials for The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time 3D on Nintendo 3DS and again earlier this year for Four Swords Anniversary Edition.
E3 2014 will take place June 10-12 in Los Angeles. Polygon will be in attendance providing coverage of the show.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse