Zelda Williams — the daughter of actor Robin Williams named after Nintendo's famous princess of Hyrule — is teasing something "extra special" for E3.
Who's going to E3? I'll be doing something extra special there. More details soon!— Zelda Williams (@zeldawilliams) May 28, 2014
Williams' father has made no secret of naming his daughter after Princess Zelda, the titular heroine of Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series. In 2011, the father-daughter duo appeared together in TV commercials for The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time 3D on Nintendo 3DS and again earlier this year for Four Swords Anniversary Edition.
E3 2014 will take place June 10-12 in Los Angeles. Polygon will be in attendance providing coverage of the show.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?