Multiplayer shooter Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will launch for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on Aug. 19, developer PopCap announced today.
Pre-orders for Garden Warfare are open today and come with two game-boosting digital card packs as well as PlayStation character-themed customization items for their plants and zombies. These include Hat Packs featuring content stylized after the Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper and Fat Princess games. Garden Warfare is also compatible with PlayStation Vita Remote Play.
In Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, players can choose to side with the titular plants or zombies in multiplayer team-on-team combat. The game includes three competitive modes, a four-player co-op mode and split-screen gameplay. The PS4 version will also include Boss Mode, a feature previously exclusive to the Xbox One version of the game.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare for PS3 and PS4 will be shown in the Sony booth at E3 2014 next month. Garden Warfare is also currently available on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One — check out Polygon's review for more details.
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28