Watch Dogs, at its best, is a playground for hijinks.
Take for example, an unscripted sequence where I managed to trap a convoy in an intersection by hacking the traffic lights and security pylons, then detonate an entire block with improvised explosive devices, then escape by triggering a blackout of the entire Chicago neighborhood. I felt like a super... well, supervillain, but you get the point.
Of course, most of the abilities described above aren't immediately available. You'll need to unlock them. Here's a quick video guide to enjoying Watch Dogs.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)