Watch Dogs, at its best, is a playground for hijinks.
Take for example, an unscripted sequence where I managed to trap a convoy in an intersection by hacking the traffic lights and security pylons, then detonate an entire block with improvised explosive devices, then escape by triggering a blackout of the entire Chicago neighborhood. I felt like a super... well, supervillain, but you get the point.
Of course, most of the abilities described above aren't immediately available. You'll need to unlock them. Here's a quick video guide to enjoying Watch Dogs.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)