Watch Dogs, at its best, is a playground for hijinks.
Take for example, an unscripted sequence where I managed to trap a convoy in an intersection by hacking the traffic lights and security pylons, then detonate an entire block with improvised explosive devices, then escape by triggering a blackout of the entire Chicago neighborhood. I felt like a super... well, supervillain, but you get the point.
Of course, most of the abilities described above aren't immediately available. You'll need to unlock them. Here's a quick video guide to enjoying Watch Dogs.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- love marriage specialist guru+91-9928860580
- vashikaran specialist in delhi+91-9928860580
- WANT ONLINE LOVE PROBLEM SOLUTION+91-9928860580
- girl boy vashikaran specialist bab+91-9928860580
- black magic specialist in chennai +91-9928860580
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24