Watch Dogs, at its best, is a playground for hijinks.
Take for example, an unscripted sequence where I managed to trap a convoy in an intersection by hacking the traffic lights and security pylons, then detonate an entire block with improvised explosive devices, then escape by triggering a blackout of the entire Chicago neighborhood. I felt like a super... well, supervillain, but you get the point.
Of course, most of the abilities described above aren't immediately available. You'll need to unlock them. Here's a quick video guide to enjoying Watch Dogs.
More from Polygon
- Share Button Use? Can you post to another service other than FaceBook?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?