It can be hard to find the right game to play with your significant other regardless of whether they play video games or not.
It might actually be more difficult if they do. Do you play something co-operative like Guild Wars 2? Or maybe something competitive like Mario Kart? Or do you play something single player where you can take turns like Transistor?
If this is your first episode, Friends List is a daily web series where we have one-on-one talks about a single question related to video games. The goal is to give Polygon's many team members across the globe and those involved in covering, designing and releasing games, an opportunity to speak with you.
Today on Friends List, Reporter Alexa Ray Corriea and Deputy Opinion Editor Ben Kuchera ask: What games do you play with your significant other?
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story