The retail version of island management simulator Tropico 5 on Windows PC has been delayed to June 17 in North America, developer Kalypso Media announced today.
The game launched digitally on May 23, but the retail version missed its launch date due to a delay in the packaging manufacturing, according to Kalypso.
"Fans and consumers who pre-ordered Tropico 5 for retail will be glad to know that the teams are working hard to solve the manufacturing issue and that they will receive the complete Tropico 5 retail package on this date," reads a statement from Kalypso.
Players can still purchase Tropico 5 as a downloadable title through Steam, Green Man Gaming and the Kalypso website. Versions for Mac and Xbox 360 will be released later this summer, with a PlayStation 4 version following in the fall.
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?