Back in the early 1990s, when Blizzard was known as Silicon & Synapse, the company worked on a sideways scrolling platformer called The Lost Vikings.
Now Blizzard is offering up its old game for free download. The Lost Vikings, originally published by Interplay, is available on Battle.net along with other old Silicon & Synapse titles Rock 'n' Roll Racing and Battlethorne.
The game features three lost-in-time vikings with different combat abilities battling their way through various enemies and environments. You can download it here.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- DESTINY disappointment?
- A New Steam Controller
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4