Mighty No. 9 work-in progress gameplay footage offers a first look at the Mighty No. 2 and Mighty No. 5's stages, as well as glimpses at the boss battles.
Backers are also invited to take part in a two-for-one survey special for the next step in the Support Character Naming and Coloring campaign, allowing participants to vote on user submitted designs. More details are located on the game's official forums.
Developer Comcept USA funded the Mega Man spiritual successor on Kickstarter last year. The campaign raised more than $3.8 million, surpassing its $900,000 goal, and earned more than $4 million combined with its PayPal contributions.
Mighty No. 9 is slated for a Spring 2015 release, according to the video, on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Linux, Mac, Windows PC, PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS. For more, you can watch some early game footage that showcases Mighty Numbers 1-9 and check out our interview with Kenji Inafune.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming