Mighty No. 9 work-in progress gameplay footage offers a first look at the Mighty No. 2 and Mighty No. 5's stages, as well as glimpses at the boss battles.
Backers are also invited to take part in a two-for-one survey special for the next step in the Support Character Naming and Coloring campaign, allowing participants to vote on user submitted designs. More details are located on the game's official forums.
Developer Comcept USA funded the Mega Man spiritual successor on Kickstarter last year. The campaign raised more than $3.8 million, surpassing its $900,000 goal, and earned more than $4 million combined with its PayPal contributions.
Mighty No. 9 is slated for a Spring 2015 release, according to the video, on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Linux, Mac, Windows PC, PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS. For more, you can watch some early game footage that showcases Mighty Numbers 1-9 and check out our interview with Kenji Inafune.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?