The newest update for Minecraft on PlayStation 3 is now available, bringing with it a handful of new texture packs and tweaking several bugs related to invisibility problems, according to a post on the game's forums.
In addition to several tweaks to voice chat, players will also no longer accidentally go invisible after respawning or when two players go through a nether gate simultaneously. Invisibility triggering after teleporting has also been fixed. Players can also now attach signs to chests by placing blocks above it, as well as breed Ocelots with each other and with Cats.
Mobs of creatures will no longer accidentally die in walls and the maps will load properly — previously, large chunks would be missing when maps were called up. A glitch with the Potion of Night Vision that would corrupt the game's user interface has been rectified and damage decals will now display correctly both in Survival mode and and in splitscreen.
Minecraft launched for PS3 earlier this month. PlayStation 4, Playstation Vita and Xbox One versions are on the way this August.
- PlayStation Network slowly coming back to life after hack attack (Update)
- Polygon's Games of the Year 2014 #5: Mario Kart 8
- The Interview was pirated more than 750,000 times in its first day of release
- Best of the rest of 2014: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth may be my most-played game in 2015
- Destiny extends Xur's hours in light of DDoS attack on PSN, Xbox Live
- Weekend at Polygon's: Off-Topic: Tacogon Weekend ( Sat-Sun 27-28/12 )
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 5- Terror and Mystery in the Western Frontier
- The Ending of Dragon Age: Inquisition (!Spoilers obviously!)
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (Nov - Dec)