As previously promised, Xbox One owners with a subscription get free access to Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and Halo: Spartan Assault. The Curse of Brotherhood is usually priced at $14.99 and follows eponymous character Max as he sets out to save his little brother. Top-down shooter Halo: Spartan Assault, typically $9.99, takes place between Halo 3 and Halo 4. The game was released last year. Specific dates for either game have not yet been announced.
From June 1 -15, Xbox 360 owners will get access to From Software's punishing action role-playing game, Dark Souls. Side-scrolling beat-'em-up Charlier Murder and fighting game Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition will be available June 16-30.
Microsoft's Games with Gold program is a monthly promotion that gifts two free games to Xbox Live Gold subscribers. Xbox 360 players were granted an extra game this month — Super Street Fighter 4 — in celebration of the program's one-year anniversary.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall