It's beginning to feel like almost every game is getting delayed until 2015.
The Order: 1886, The Division, Mad Max and Dying Light have all already been delayed until 2015, and they likely won't be the last. So should we be worried with all these delays? And why are they all announcing them now?
If this is your first episode, Friends List is a daily web series where we have one-on-one talks about a single question related to video games. The goal is to give Polygon's many team members across the globe and those involved in covering, designing and releasing games, an opportunity to speak with you.
Today on Friends List, Reporter Samit Sarkar and Editor-in-Chief Chris Grant ask: Why is everything delayed to 2015?
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)