E3 isn't open to the public, but Microsoft is hosing several events online and in Los Angeles during E3 2014 where fans can see what's in store for the Xbox platform, according to a post on Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb's blog.
The details, locations and times of Microsoft's events are as follows:
- Microsoft Store Pre-E3 Event, Sunday, June 8 from 1-3 p.m. PT, line opens at 11 a.m. Attendees will be able to play ID@Xbox games and get a sneak peek of Microsoft's E3 show floor. The company will also invite 100 people from the Century City Microsoft Store to its E3 press briefing.
- Pre-show green carpet, Monday, June 9 at 9 a.m. PT. The festivities begin streaming at Xbox.com and Xbox consoles.
- Xbox: E3 Briefing Post Show, Monday, June 9 at 11:15 a.m. PT. Streaming switches over to Twitch.tv/xbox following the press briefing.
- Sunset Overdrive Event at Century City Microsoft Store hosted by Major Nelson, Wednesday, June 11 from 6 – 9 p.m. PT. Developer Insomniac Games will show its Xbox One exclusive outside the convention center at the Century City Microsoft Store.
- ID@Xbox on Twitch, Tuesday through Thursday during E3 show hours. Microsoft will broadcast gameplay from indie titles headed to Xbox consoles.
Microsoft will hold its E3 press briefing on Monday, June 9, at 12:30 p.m. ET. E3 2014 will take place June 10-12, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the news.