The Forest is one of the more punishing survival games we've played recently — partially because of its cannabilistic inhabitants, but also because, due to its Early Access nature, it's still a bit rough around the edges. If you're curious about the game, which shot to the top of the Steam charts following its release earlier today, you can check out our first attempt at The Forest in the video above. Spoiler alert: It does not end well. Or begin well, for that matter. In the whole video, nothing especially "well" happens to us.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?