This video contains NSFW language.
In Watch Dogs, the player hacks into all sorts of devices in a central network to dig up information and cause havoc. He can also hack into one of those tacky singing fishes that everyone had in their basement last decade.
YouTube's Watch Dogs Central dug this up a week ago, and they show you how to get to the Singing Trout, take it over, and make it start chanting a profane gangsta rap song about life as a fish in Chicago — to which no bystander pays attention, of course.
Watch Dogs launched on Tuesday, quickly becoming Ubisoft's highest-selling title at launch ever. Polygon scored it an 8, saying "as a hybrid open-world stealth-action game, it's in a class by itself."
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story