This video contains NSFW language.
In Watch Dogs, the player hacks into all sorts of devices in a central network to dig up information and cause havoc. He can also hack into one of those tacky singing fishes that everyone had in their basement last decade.
YouTube's Watch Dogs Central dug this up a week ago, and they show you how to get to the Singing Trout, take it over, and make it start chanting a profane gangsta rap song about life as a fish in Chicago — to which no bystander pays attention, of course.
Watch Dogs launched on Tuesday, quickly becoming Ubisoft's highest-selling title at launch ever. Polygon scored it an 8, saying "as a hybrid open-world stealth-action game, it's in a class by itself."
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Female representation in gaming
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League