This video contains NSFW language.
In Watch Dogs, the player hacks into all sorts of devices in a central network to dig up information and cause havoc. He can also hack into one of those tacky singing fishes that everyone had in their basement last decade.
YouTube's Watch Dogs Central dug this up a week ago, and they show you how to get to the Singing Trout, take it over, and make it start chanting a profane gangsta rap song about life as a fish in Chicago — to which no bystander pays attention, of course.
Watch Dogs launched on Tuesday, quickly becoming Ubisoft's highest-selling title at launch ever. Polygon scored it an 8, saying "as a hybrid open-world stealth-action game, it's in a class by itself."
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?