Action platform game, Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails, will launch on the Nintendo eShop for Wii U in North America and Europe on May 15, U.K.-based developer Dakko Dakko announced today.
Scram Kitty's story revolves around intelligent lab rats who have overrun a space station, imprisoned all cats and have their sights set on ruling earth. Equipped with an anti-grav spinboard, the rail-riding platformer takes players on a ride around the on-rails universe to liberate the felines. Scram Kitty's neon-lit world is populated by rats in cannon-equipped flying saucers, mines and power-ups.
The game utilizes Wii U's GamePad while gameplay is broadcasted on the TV accompanied by extra animations and graphics. Players use the directional sticks to control the spinboard's momentum and the jump button to bunny hop from track-to-track or launch across chasms of space. You can check out Scram Kitty's gameplay in the video below.
- Development hell: The video game
- Which games company do developers most want to work for?
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Want to save time and money? Stop buying games at launch
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free