Sound Shapes, developer Queasy Games' rhythm-based platformer, received two new packs of downloadable content today, Sony Santa Monica senior producer Zach Wood announced in a post on the PlayStation Blog.
The $0.99 Brass Sound Pack includes "a ton" of brass horn sounds and loops as well as five new Beat School levels and trophies. The $0.99 Nature Art Pack contains surfaces and backgrounds like clouds, flowers, trees and more, each with a nature-themed aesthetic. Both DLC packs were previously released in Europe.
You can check out some selections from the Nature Art Pack in the video fromn YouTube user Kelly Callebaut below. For more on the game, which is available on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, be sure to read Polygon's Sound Shapes review.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song