Sound Shapes, developer Queasy Games' rhythm-based platformer, received two new packs of downloadable content today, Sony Santa Monica senior producer Zach Wood announced in a post on the PlayStation Blog.
The $0.99 Brass Sound Pack includes "a ton" of brass horn sounds and loops as well as five new Beat School levels and trophies. The $0.99 Nature Art Pack contains surfaces and backgrounds like clouds, flowers, trees and more, each with a nature-themed aesthetic. Both DLC packs were previously released in Europe.
You can check out some selections from the Nature Art Pack in the video fromn YouTube user Kelly Callebaut below. For more on the game, which is available on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, be sure to read Polygon's Sound Shapes review.
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- The best part about the 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' crossover might be 'Bob's Burgers'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con