Publisher Electronic Arts plans to show more from Star Wars: Battlefront, the DICE-developed game set in the Star Wars universe, at this year's E3, EA CEO Andrew Wilson said during an investor call today.
In response to a request for an update on EA's slate of Star Wars titles, Wilson said it expects to reveal more about the new Battlefront "and other new projects in development" at the annual game expo.
EA announced the new Frostbite-powered Star Wars: Battlefront at last year's E3, in the form a brief teaser trailer seemingly set on the frozen planet Hoth. The company expects to release the game, one of the first in its exclusive publishing agreement with Disney, as early as summer 2015. Other Star Wars titles are in development at EA-owned studios Visceral Games and BioWare.
Wilson said earlier in the call that Electronic Arts expects to show as many as six new titles at this year's E3 show.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)