Publisher Electronic Arts plans to show more from Star Wars: Battlefront, the DICE-developed game set in the Star Wars universe, at this year's E3, EA CEO Andrew Wilson said during an investor call today.
In response to a request for an update on EA's slate of Star Wars titles, Wilson said it expects to reveal more about the new Battlefront "and other new projects in development" at the annual game expo.
EA announced the new Frostbite-powered Star Wars: Battlefront at last year's E3, in the form a brief teaser trailer seemingly set on the frozen planet Hoth. The company expects to release the game, one of the first in its exclusive publishing agreement with Disney, as early as summer 2015. Other Star Wars titles are in development at EA-owned studios Visceral Games and BioWare.
Wilson said earlier in the call that Electronic Arts expects to show as many as six new titles at this year's E3 show.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?