Publisher Electronic Arts plans to show more from Star Wars: Battlefront, the DICE-developed game set in the Star Wars universe, at this year's E3, EA CEO Andrew Wilson said during an investor call today.
In response to a request for an update on EA's slate of Star Wars titles, Wilson said it expects to reveal more about the new Battlefront "and other new projects in development" at the annual game expo.
EA announced the new Frostbite-powered Star Wars: Battlefront at last year's E3, in the form a brief teaser trailer seemingly set on the frozen planet Hoth. The company expects to release the game, one of the first in its exclusive publishing agreement with Disney, as early as summer 2015. Other Star Wars titles are in development at EA-owned studios Visceral Games and BioWare.
Wilson said earlier in the call that Electronic Arts expects to show as many as six new titles at this year's E3 show.
In This StoryStream
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us