The High Life update for Grand Theft Auto Online in Grand Theft Auto 5 will be released May 13, publisher Rockstar Games announced today.
As the free update's name indicates, it brings in a bunch of content oriented toward GTA Online players whose in-game wealth is burning a hole in their character's pockets. High Life adds the ability to own two properties at once, including the posh apartments featured in the update, which are available at locations such as Eclipse Towers and Richards Majestic.
GTA Online players will be able to expand their garages with three high-end cars (Enus Huntley S, Dewbauchee Massacro and Pegassi Zentorno) and one powerful motorcycle (Dinka Thrust). All four vehicles will be available to purchase from Legendary Motorsport, and players will have the opportunity to test them out in new non-contact races, where collisions between users' cars are disabled. Also included in the High Life update is a new weapon, the bullpup rifle, and a new statistic: mental state, an indication of how passive or aggressive players are. In addition, the update adds 15 new Jobs to GTA Online.
Rockstar said last month that it's working on more downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto 5, including DLC for the single-player story mode and holiday-themed updates. For more, check out our full review.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Wii U game pre-orders see the largest increase during Gamescom, says Amazon UK
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?