Capcom is promoting executive positions of female employees as part of its goals to recognize "the importance of diversity," the company announced during its recent financial review.
According to the company's statement, Capcom strives to use female workers and make evaluations "according to performance and not based on gender, age and such."
"As part of such efforts, we are promoting executive positions of female employees, and so far we have two female corporate officers and 20 female employees in management positions such as general managers and senior managers," the company said.
Yesterday, Capcom revealed that both its sales and profits were up, partly due to the success of Monster Hunter 4. Games such as Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen both hit sales targets.
For more on Capcom and its growth plans over the last few years, you can watch the company's video profile below.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- On Patreon support
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League