Sony Computer Entertainment will hold its E3 2014 press briefing on Monday, June 9, at 9 p.m. ET, the company revealed today.
The PlayStation press conference will take place at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena.
Sony's invitation for its E3 2014 briefing did not hint at what the company plans to show in advance of this year's video game expo, but expect the company to discuss its upcoming slate of PlayStation 4 games, including DriveClub and The Order: 1886, as well as unannounced titles, services like PlayStation Now and virtual reality headset Project Morpheus.
The PlayStation press conference will follow rival console manufacturer Microsoft's E3 2014 press briefing which will discuss all things Xbox earlier in the day. Nintendo will not hold a traditional E3 press conference this year.
Polygon will be on hand at Sony's PlayStation press conference to bring you live coverage of all the news.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC